Complaint Review: Patricia Hanson

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Judy — Joliet Illinois
Patricia Hanson
455 N Roselle Rd Roselle, Illinois USA

Patricia Hanson Patti Hanson Re/Max Northern Illinois Remax Northern Illinois Bait and switch scam! Roselle Illinois

We retained Patti Hanson to sell our home about a year ago.  The home was sold in about 120 days.  We signed a listing contract with Re/Max and Patti Hanson for a 5% realtor commission.  I wasn't able to attend the closing so I sent my brother with a power of attorney. After the closing, I reviewed the settlement statement and was surprised to see 6% commission taken out along with $372 for "Marketing expenses reimbursement."

After about a week and 5 voicemails, we finally got a call back from Ms. Hanson and she stated that it's in the contract that we signed.  I specifically remember signing a listing agreement for 5%.  When asked for a copy of the listing agreement we signed, Patti assured us that we would receive it.  That was SEVEN MONTHS, 8 VOICEMAILS, AND 3 LETTERS AGO.  We have yet to receive a copy of the listing agreement we signed.

I no longer have the time and energy to pursue this matter but, Patti Hanson, God bless you and we hope you enjoy the $2,722.00 that you stole from us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patricia-Hanson/Roselle-Illinois-60172/Patricia-Hanson-Patti-Hanson-ReMax-Northern-Illinois-Remax-Northern-Illinois-Bait-and-sw-1076372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patricia Hanson