Complaint Review: Paul J Burt Collection

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: Paula — Dallas Texas
Paul J Burt Collection
28392 Ballard Dr Lake Forest, Illinois USA

Paul J Burt Collection sold me a Wagoneer full of RUST! I was LIED to and told the vehicle had No Rust!!!  Lake Forest Illinois

*Consumer Comment: No, Don't Do Something THIS STUPID!

Where do I begin!!!!! I bought the car last October. I saw it on Ebay and on the Paul J Burt website. It looked great! I called several times and spoke to Peter the  salesman He assured me that the car was in great condition! He said there was no rust anywhere on the vehicle. He said it had a new stereo. I paid $15,500 and another $ 750 to have it sent down to Dallas. The car arrived and everything went downhill from there! Rust on undercarriage ,ALOT!!!! Radio would not work!!!! AC had no freon  .He told me I could have my money back when I called and told him about the rust . He then said he would not give me my money back! I was stuck with a piece of you know what! I have spent a few thousand on the vehicle.  New muffler and tailpipe, fixed the radio, fixed the AC, it has rubber torn off that was there when it was sent to me. The car has stopped working at least three times and left me stranded. A new battery added. it needs new tierods etcetcetc I cant sell it!! They are CROOKs and I hate them!! Dont buy from them!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-J-Burt-Collection/Lake-Forest-Illinois/Paul-J-Burt-Collection-sold-me-a-Wagoneer-full-of-RUST-I-was-LIED-to-and-told-the-vehicl-1068424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul J Burt Collection

No, Don't Do Something THIS STUPID!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

You send 15k+ to somebody you don't know to buy some stupid car you've never seen!  Now is "WAH, WAH, WAH...I GOT SCREWED!"  Anybody who would throw COMMON SENSE out the window needs to get professional help!

"A sucker is born every minute" ... P. T. Barnum