Complaint Review: Pay Systems Nationwide

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: Lady from Victoria — Victoria Texas
Pay Systems Nationwide
64 Beaver Street Suite #214 New York, New York USA

Pay Systems Nationwide Said I owed $549.95 for 1 Year ,Platinum Package, Business Listing New York New York

Omg, Thank U Jesus!! I am so glad I clicked on this link. I read the article about the guy who also received a call from some person claiming he owed $549.95 for business listing, which he knew nothing about. Well guess what, the exact same thing happend to me except on July 11, 2014. In the past I had a website, so I guess that is how they got my info. Who knows. Anyway I never dealt with this company. I only used Google. I was told the exact same thing that I would be receiving an invoice in 10- 15 days and I would have 30 days to pay it off and he told me how much it was. I was shocked, and didn't know what the heck he was talking about. I too agree the "invoice" is not a professional looking invoice. I have printed off the other report and if I get a call I will tell them the same thing and see what they say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-Systems-Nationwide/New-York-New-York-10004/Pay-Systems-Nationwide-Said-I-owed-54995-for-1-Year-Platinum-Package-Business-Listing-1163425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay Systems Nationwide