Complaint Review: PayPower Debit Card

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: yamaguchi — washington Dist of Columbia
PayPower Debit Card
10615 Professional Circle Suite 102 Reno, Nevada USA

PayPower Debit Card Blackhawk Network scam crooks thieves liars rude dishonest Reno Nevada

THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY!

I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over a year. The day before my trip (today), I tried signing into my account when I got an error message that they are experiencing technical difficulties and I need to contact Customer Service. So I did. Who told me that she had to create a ticket to the risk department who would contact me in a day (when am travelling) if they can't reach me they'll close the ticket.

Nothing about my money. She said she can't even discuss the details on my ccount due to the notation on the account. Now I am foced to travel with NO money and my $4000 is in a limbo with PayPower.

I am contacting the BBB, pissed consumer, everybody including the police. I am suing this company!

O, and they are saying that all these reports online are not true. They say people just make them up. They are crooks! THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPower-Debit-Card/Reno-Nevada-89521/PayPower-Debit-Card-Blackhawk-Network-scam-crooks-thieves-liars-rude-dishonest-Reno-Nevad-1071673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPower Debit Card