Complaint Review: Payday for America

• Reported By: Janet — Fostoria Ohio
Payday for America
Internet USA

Payday for America Unsolicited calls many times a day Internet

For two weeks my husband and I have received unwanted phone calls from Payday for America. They come at all times of the day and are especially annoying during the late evening. The number comes up as Unknown on our caller ID and when we don't answer, they hang up when our answering machine turns on.

The last several days I've answered but the people, who are from India, don't speak English clearly. It took me several calls to actually find out who this company was.

Last night at 9PM, I threatened to report them and hung up.

The calls are unsolicited and, if they had a number, I'd put them on my DO NOT CALL list.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payday-for-America/internet/Payday-for-America-Unsolicited-calls-many-times-a-day-Internet-1056191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payday for America