Complaint Review: PcPro school

• Reported By: Jeff — Brooklyn Center Minnesota United States of America
PcPro school
4350 County Road 60 Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

PcPro school Pc Pro Complete and total nightmare of a school Hopkins, Minnesota

Its really very simple. If you are looking to find a carreer do your research. Do what is right for you and I guarantee PC Pro is not that. If you attend this school you have already lost. I promise you that this school is not set up to help you in the IT field. They do not have any curriculum that is actually IT based other than windows XP.

You will never use the servers that they have set up for show just to make things look good. I was absolutely harassed to sign the paper work until I basically gave in and did it. I have a cosigner which is even worse becasue I cannot find a job to pay the loan payments anyways. 30 thousand dollars is alot of money to piss away for a worthless education and if only i would have read the reports back then. I do not know one person from my class that actually got a job from attending this school.

I realize they have high paed lawyers that will try to get me to retract this report. [continued below]....
..... Why do you think that is? Most of the admin people quit in the short 6 months I was there. The turnaround is incredible. Why do you think that is? Again if you do your research you will find that this school is not advantagious. If you want to throw money to the wolves then by all means go to PcPro. I should say that I signed out of their job placement program becasue I felt like I could search craigslist on my own. Thats how they roll at PcPro.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PcPro-school/Hopkins-Minnesota-/PcPro-school-Pc-Pro-Complete-and-total-nightmare-of-a-school-Hopkins-Minnesota-1006275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PcPro school