Complaint Review: Peoplesmart.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Stu — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Peoplesmart.com

Peoplesmart.com Offered a free 7 day Trial which cost me $29.95... NOT FREE! Internet

*General Comment: People Smart

This is a total scam. I can't emphasize this enough. I signed up for the free 7 day trial and was billed $29.95 to my credit card which I shouldn't have been but would have been happy to pay had the information that I was looking for been even close to correct but it wasn't.

They weren't even sure which person I was trying to find info about. As far as my FREE 7 day trial which cost me $29.95.... GONE! The authorities should look into this before more unsuspecting innocent people get burned from this bait & switch! These people are liars and should be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peoplesmartcom/internet/Peoplesmartcom-Offered-a-free-7-day-Trial-which-cost-me-2995-NOT-FREE-Internet-923725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peoplesmart.com

#1 General Comment

People Smart

AUTHOR: Tammie - ()

It clearly states in the terms of agreement that if you do not cancel within the seven days, you will be charged. I have found amazing results with People Smart. You have to sift through information until you find the right one. You also have to be smart enough to read the terms, which again clearly states that you must call and cancel or you would be charged!! I was able to find my ex-husband's long lost son (27 years) - not an easy feat as we have searched for years!! - and I wouldn't have been able to do it without People Smart and the feature to be able to send and email message. Awesome!!! Please don't take one person's word, who clearly didn't read the terms before signing up for the free trial!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC