Complaint Review: Pets of Oz

• Reported By: esteban — Chimayo New Mexico
Pets of Oz
, Select State/Province USA

Pets of Oz Petsofoz No service, No communication Internet

Petsofoz is an Internet based company that supposedly supplies pet medications to individuals and vets.  I ordered a 6 month supply of heart worm meds for my dog and was told they would ship in a week or two, when they were back in stock.  This was the only communication I received from this company.  Repeated email requests (the only form of communiction you can have with these people) were totally ignored, and I never received my order.

Almost 2 months later, I emailed them and told them to cancel my order and to notify me ASAP when that was done.  I was wondering if just maybe they had never received my emails, but no, I received a note from PayPal, NOT from Petsofoz, that a refund had been paid.  I never received any communcation from these people regarding whether my order would ever be filled.  What if this was something that was truly essential for my dog--she will probably be fine without the heart worm meds for now--but what would these people have done?  NEVER order anything from these people.  They will not deliver and they apparently will keep your money, unless you complain.  They should not be in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pets-of-Oz/Select-StateProvince/Pets-of-Oz-Petsofoz-No-service-No-communication-Internet-1172383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pets of Oz