Complaint Review: Phillip Castellano, Wallcoat

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: RVC Resident — Rockville Centre New York United States of America
Phillip Castellano, Wallcoat
45 hollywood court rockville centre, New York United States of America

Phillip Castellano, Wallcoat Wallcoat Overcharges rockville centre, New York

I found Phil when he first moved up to NY from FL.  He was not as expensive as he became in 1 year (as my neighbors have informed me) and he was great!  After we gave him the job, it took him 5 months to start the job.  When we renovated our home and needed exterior paint for our addition, I called him back to take a look.  He promised me the world!  Power-washing the house where paint was needed, and even the stepping stones in my backyard    He told me it would be about $40/hour for the whole job, for 8 hours.  I agreed, and two men showed up.  I got the bill, and it was twice as much as what I was quoted.  I inquired, and guess what he said?  $40/hour/PERSON!  What??  I have a feeling he will be fleeing to another state pretty soon, when everyone's paint starts to chip before the warranty runs out.  Beware of this snake!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phillip-Castellano-Wallcoat/rockville-centre-New-York-11570/Phillip-Castellano-Wallcoat-Wallcoat-Overcharges-rockville-centre-New-York-1018909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phillip Castellano, Wallcoat