• Report: #1019535

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Sally — Yorba Linda California United States of America
Photo Booth Artist

Photo Booth Artist Late .. Did not take the pictures we asked him to. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Do I hire the Photo Booth Artist ???

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Shear Fiction

*Consumer Comment: There is a Sally

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Is there really a Sally? I don't think so.

I dont usually leave reviews or comments unless the work is outstanding or so bad it demands a review.  The Photo Booth Artist fits in the so bad group.  I hired James from The Photo Booth Artist to set up his Photo Booth at my daughters sixteenth birthday party.
He was about 35 minutes late his setup time took another 30-40 minutes, the party was almost half over before he even ready to take one picture.   Then he took control on how each photograph should be taken.  My daughter wanted separate pictures of her and each of her girlfriends.  James only wanted to take group photos so he could make up for the he wasted by being late.
The photographs were just ok; I felt that my husband and I spent way too much money for the lack of service and the quality of work that we received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Photo-Booth-Artist/internet/Photo-Booth-Artist-Late-Did-not-take-the-pictures-we-asked-him-to-Internet-1019535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Photo Booth Artist

Do I hire the Photo Booth Artist ???

AUTHOR: donnell - (United States of America)

I don't know anything about the Photo Booth Artist but I am looking for this type of service for a 4th of July party.  I have read the comments, I don't know if they are true or not.  With further research I found another complaint on www.reviewstalk.com.

I have also read the comments from James the owner of the Photo Booth Artist,  however he may be just trying to save his business and the Rip Off reports may be true.

At this point I feel that must keep looking.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Shear Fiction

AUTHOR: James - (United States of America)

Had me going for a moment. A real customer would have contacted me for a refund. I welcome Sally or her brother to contact me today.

There is a Sally

AUTHOR: donnell - (United States of America)

I am Sallys brother;

For James to state that he did not come to Anns birthday party to take picture is an insult to my sister Sally.  James did arrive late (I dont know how late) and seem to take a while to set up.

He did take control and did try to set people up in groups,  my niece did want more pictures of her and her best friends , James made no effort to see that was done.  I hope James of the Photo Booth Artist will learn that customer service is the most important thing in running a business.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Is there really a Sally? I don't think so.

AUTHOR: James - (United States of America)

When I first read the original report I knew that is was fake, it must be a jealous competitor. I checked my records for the name Sally and we have not had anyone by that name rent from us in the past year.

We are always set up and ready to go at the agreed upon time. At a sweet sixteen the birthday girl gets to take as many pictures with whoever she wants. Our only goal for any event is complete satisfaction. We go the extra mile and make sure that those that hire us get plenty of usage from the booth. We make sure that everyone has a chance to go through the booth. Our booth takes the best pictures in all of Southern California, it was designed and built by a professional photographer with over thirty years experience. Our layouts are top notch as they are custom designed by a professional graphic artist. And they are truly customized for each event.

If you would like to rent the best photo booth with the best service, give us a call at the number in the header or visit our website to see the newest video with samples of our work. We will even send you actual prints from our photo booth so that you can be the judge of the quality.