Complaint Review: Pimsleur Approach

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Oscoda Michigan
Pimsleur Approach
2811 Southhampton road Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Pimsleur Approach INTERNET ORDER LLC How to return the Gold Series Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I was having trouble yesterday with the call center. I went through a long waiting period on hold (20 minutes or so) and several dropped calls. I got throught to actual people twice and they claimed two different stories: the computers were down, and high call volume. They offered to call back by 7 pm, but did not do so.

I rethought my strategy this morning and called again. After one dropped call, and a short wait on hold (miracle of miracles) I got through. I was told the same BS story about the computer being down. I took a deep breath and calmly told the man that I'd called twice yesterday and I needed to resolve this today or the next phone call I would make would be to the bank to refuse authorization and dispute any further charges from the company.

Like magic, a supervisor with a working computer found an I was able to get the issue settled. Yes, I'm still going to have to pay shipping. But so be it.

The key is to remain calm and business like. It's not personal. They want to get this over with and off the line just as badly as you do. Unfortunatley in the process of protecting profits and commisions, they may employ some underhanded tricks to stall you in cancelling your subscription. Just be polite and persistant and be prepared to make good on calling the bank or credit card company just in case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pimsleur-Approach/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-18154/Pimsleur-Approach-INTERNET-ORDER-LLC-How-to-return-the-Gold-Series-Philadelphia-Pennsylva-1085144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pimsleur Approach