Complaint Review: Pimsleur Approach

• Submitted: Wed, October 12, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 13, 2011

• Reported By: Bill — Neenah Wisconsin United States of America
Pimsleur Approach

Pimsleur Approach Stroll Apparently signed me up for language program I did not agree on. Internet

*Author of original report: Problem Resolved

I ordered a Quick & Simple - Spanish - CDs course from Pimsleur.  The cost was $9.95 and I paid online with my VISA card.  When I finally received the cds I discovered I would be getting more in the mail periodically for which I'd have to pay more.  I did not knowingly sign up for this.  I sent an email to customercare@pimsleurapproach.com to complain.  I told them I had not opened the cds and wanted to return them for a refund.  So far I have not gotten a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pimsleur-Approach/internet/Pimsleur-Approach-Stroll-Apparently-signed-me-up-for-language-program-I-did-not-agree-on-787755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pimsleur Approach

Problem Resolved

AUTHOR: Bill - (United States of America)

Pimsleur/Stroll resolved my complaint by cancelling all future deliveries for which I thanked them.