Complaint Review: Pimsleur

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: giorgio43 — Pompano Beach Florida United States of America

Pimsleur internet order llc upgrade from scam to blackmail Internet

Upgrade from scammer to blackmailer. I bought dec 8, 2011 advertised foreign language learning cds for doll 9.95. (by the way, I found this method totally useless). One week later I surprisinly received another packgage (not requested) containing more cds to be paid in 4 times of 64 dollars. A letter included in the box explain that there are more coming and of course more payments, however I can send them back without prejudice, if Idecided not to buy the product. I called informing that I do not want the cds and I've been told to return them by mail. What I did, by mail, Jan. 6, 2012.

End of the story.

April 13, 2012 I got a letter from them informing I am past due and I am in collection for unpaid amount. It is my responsibility to demonstate they got the cds back. If I am unable to prove they received the cds, I have to pay for them or have my credit damaged by a collection. My advise: stay far from Pimsleur or from they complices.

Submitted by Giorgio, 1 minute ago

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pimsleur/internet/Pimsleur-internet-order-llc-upgrade-from-scam-to-blackmail-Internet-869383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pimsleur