Complaint Review: Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc

• Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: Jordache01 — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc
PO Box 105028 Altanta, Georgia United States of America

Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc National Payment Center, Divided my account into 2; accounts with different amounts, causing me to have 2-interest rates; no receipts returned to you;want to garnish wages when I am making payments;tax refund taken while maki Altanta, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: question

Received letter from Pioneer Credit Recovery both written on March 30, each have different balances, interests rates and fees and cost.  When I first received notice from them it was only one account.  They are trying to garnish my wages when I am currently making payments and have garnished my income tax refund check while I am making payments.  I do not feel I should have my account divided in 2-account and charge interest rate on both.  I have not recieved a receipt from the company and have seen complaints about this issue regarding the reciepts.

I also see that I am being 3,310.70 on one and 4,301.18 in fees and costs. What are these fees and cost? There has not been any explanation what so ever for such fees and costs.  I will never be able to pay them when fees are over 8,000.00.

I need this issue resolved, I have written the company asking for explanations within 10-days of todays date.  If I can not get this resolved I will have to go elsewhere for it to be resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pioneer-Credit-Recovery-Inc/Altanta-Georgia-30348-5028/Pioneer-Credit-Recovery-Inc-National-Payment-Center-Divided-my-account-into-2-accounts-w-716493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc

question

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

What type of debt are you paying them for? Is it a student loan? I did some looking and it seems this

"company" goes after default student loans.