silence

• Reported By: Denise Clark — Detroit Michigan
Planet Mastercard
Internet USA

Planet Mastercard scammed me out of 489.95 Internet

I was called on the phone around December of 2004.  I answered the phone and said hello.  The person on the other end was a scam artist posing as a telemarketer.  I was informes that I had been chosen to apply for a credit card called Planet Mastercard.  The card offered was said to be a revolving line of credit that could have a credit limit up to 10,000 dollars that would be available to charge purchases anywhere a visa or mastercard was accepted worldwide.  The option was given to receive a Visa or Mastercard for a fee off 449.95.  The fee of 449.95 was to secure a credit linit of 10,000 dollars.  Lower credit amounts were also offered for lower fee amounts.

In addition to the fee of 449.95 to secure the line of credit, another charge of 39.95 was required to ship and process the credit card.  This additional fee was referred to as a shipping and processinf fee. In total, the entire amount of the charge to my debit card that was required to complete the process was 489.90.  The scam artist asked for my debit card information and said that that was the only way that the transaction to secure the credit card could be processed.  After the order was processed, and after much convincing it was, there was never a credit card hipped to me or refund of the fees debited to my debit card.

In short. I was scammed for close to 500 dollars of well needed money for a credit line that I greatly needed and deserved for the amount paid to have it shipped to me.  The scam artist was very real and convincing.  He even gave instructions on how to activate me card once it was received and gave warning of what could happen if it was stolen.  He gave a  telephone numbe to call if the card was stolen and to check on the processing status of the credit card once it was approved.

I really need my money back.  I have not come across any help for this situation.  I am asking for more infrmation about this particular scam and this particular type of scam, so that I can get my money back or receive some type of compensation for this financial crime that I have faced.

Please contact me regarding this issue.  A response would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-Mastercard/internet/Planet-Mastercard-scammed-me-out-of-48995-Internet-1107505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet Mastercard