Complaint Review: Plenty of Fish POF.com

• Updated: Fri, July 04, 2014

• Reported By: Catphish — NYC New York
Plenty of Fish POF.com
Internet USA

Plenty of Fish POF.com Markus Frind Sexist, Racist, discriminatory, Fraud, Fake, sock puppets, catfish Vancouver Internet

PoF.com filled with fraud profiles. Owner Markus Frind allows women to make fake profiles on this site. My experience with this site was pretty hilarious.  I was being stalked by a girl who has mental issues and suicide cut marks all over her wrIsts. Quite literally this pathetic girl has greenish yellow cut marks from attempted suicide attempts. I reported this to pof.com and they did nothing about it. This person literally had HUNDREDS of fake profiles contacting me with hundredes if phony profiles talking dirty to me through the internet. I posted this online on numerous complaint boards because it was just creepy and ruining my online dating experience. POF then deleted my profile and use of his website. and next thing you know the police dept is posting on that site that they want to talk to me so i should call them at the number they listed on the website. Wow! the police dept os siding with a girl thats telling me she wanted me to rape her. The next thing you know the FBI come looking for me with a folder with my picture and explain to me that i have not done anything illegal but was under investigation for conspiracy. So i asked the agent about this girl who was stalking me and he responded that Whatever is posted online is not criminal and was civil between me and that crazy girl.

Had Markus Frind upheld basic terms of use with his website he would have deleted the fake profiles although he discriminated me and proved himself to be a sexist ny deleting my access to pof.com

Markus Frind is not even his real name. This ma. Is a fraud who is using the suffix .com in his buinsess name. .ca is used for canadian websites and .com for american websites.

I want the dept of justice to hit pof.com with a discrimination lawsuit

if anyone agrees contact me. I have no fear in calling washington DC dept of justice and pushing the attorney general into investagating similar inncidents of discrimination.   Pof.com makes millions of dollars from online advertisements and it may be time for  Markus Frind or whatver this frauds real name is to face the consequences of fair buisness practice

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2014 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plenty-of-Fish-POFcom/internet/Plenty-of-Fish-POFcom-Markus-Frind-Sexist-Racist-discriminatory-Fraud-Fake-sock-pup-1159615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plenty of Fish POF.com