Complaint Review: Postal Dog Treats .com

• Updated: Sun, July 11, 2010

• Reported By: pdt2811 — Somewhere Internet United States of America
Postal Dog Treats .com
PO Box 222 Central Village, Connecticut United States of America

Postal Dog Treats .com Postal Treats Company, Inc. Fradulent/unauthorized charges, no response to phone or e-mail Central Village, Connecticut

After signing up for Postal Dog Treats through an incentive marketing program, I attempted to call and cancel within the trial period. When I called, it referred me to an e-mail address.

I sent them an e-mail telling them to cancel my account and not charge me and then I got charged $59.95 and I haven't even received anything!

RIP OFF, filing a complaint with my credit card company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2010 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Postal-Dog-Treats-com/Central-Village-Connecticut-06332/Postal-Dog-Treats-com-Postal-Treats-Company-Inc-Fradulentunauthorized-charges-no-resp-622368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Postal Dog Treats .com