Complaint Review: Power4home system

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: tubefixer — Tennessee United States of America
Power4home system

Power4home system ,clickbank.com/cs/?501deac436SHEJ85 Ordered Solar/wind DVD/Book course two months ago and have called two times and still no product. Internet

I've seen this long video on the internet on several sites. Selling a course on making your
own solar panels and wind turbines to assist you to save electricity.  I've ordered the course
two months ago, and I've called two times already and the first time they said it could could
take 6-8 weeks for deliverly..."WHY" that long???  So I waited until 2 months.. I called the CLKbank
customer service people again and they said wait two more days and then call for a refund.
I don't think and from what I've read now on the internet, this guy can come through with the products and also read its not worth $10.00 more less the $60.00 I've paid. I've calling back and demanding my refund....sounds like a ripoff to me, wondering if their making interest on my money for two months while people are left in limbo???

Tony
Nashville, TN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Power4home-system/internet/Power4home-system-clickbankcomcs501deac436SHEJ85-Ordered-Solarwind-DVDBook-course-t-951668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Power4home system