Complaint Review: Precision Hyundai - Mike Phan Inside Sales Rep

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Toby — Calgary Alberta Canada
Precision Hyundai - Mike Phan Inside Sales Rep
130 Glendeer Circle S.E. Calgary, Alberta Canada

Precision Hyundai - Mike Phan Inside Sales Rep Buyer Beware - Do not Believe Life-Time Free Oil Change to make the sale Calgary, Alberta Canada

I bought my 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe at the Precision Hyundai at Glendeer Circle in Calgary Alberta Canada back in October 2011.  I have traded in my well kept 2007 Civic Honda for this sale but I was not quite happy with the amount they have offered me for the trade in.  The sales rep Mike Phan went to see his supervisor and the guys came back and offered me a deal.  Instead of giving me more money for the trade in, he had offered me a Lifetime Oil Change.  After thinking about this, I finally said okay and signed the paperwork.

I went to have my oil changed about thee times now and have questioned the $30.00 charge for the supposedly LIFETIME FREE OIL Change.  The service guys said that it is for "checking" everything else. I have asked to speak to the manager couple of times when I was there to discuss this extra charge but for some reason no one was available on both occassion.  To me this is unacceptable practice in getting a sale from customers.  No different than stealing money from unsuspecting individuals.  Obviously these people do not know the meaning of FREE.  These people shouldn't be allowed to continue to practice this unacceptable, unethical sales tactic..this is FRAUD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Hyundai-Mike-Phan-Inside-Sales-Rep/Calgary-Alberta-T2C3P1/Precision-Hyundai-Mike-Phan-Inside-Sales-Rep-Buyer-Beware-Do-not-Believe-Life-Time-Fr-943607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Hyundai - Mike Phan Inside Sales Rep