Complaint Review: Precision Moving Group

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: robin01124 — fayetteville North Carolina
Precision Moving Group
320 Decker Drive Irving, Texas United States of America

Precision Moving Group Katie Lulius Precision Moving Group & Katie Lulius Scam Irving, Texas

*Author of original report: Trying to work it out

Beware do not do business with Precision Moving Group in Irving Texas. They are liars and crooks. Especially the supervisor, Katie Lulius. Their strategy is to get you committed at an acceptable price which they call special, get you locked in with 10% down. But once they have your furniture relocated to their warehouse, they will almost triple the price. If you dont pay the new price the will take your furniture from you.

In February 2013, their sales representative Arnold sent me an invoice for $1,200 for moving my furniture from Dallas to Fayetteville, NC. He said they were running a one day special and the price was fixed with everything included along with packing and wrapping. Regardless of the weight or size, the price would not change up or down. So I paid a 10% deposit by debit card to lock in the price.

About two weeks later, they went to my storage unit. My girlfriend had to meet them there because I have been in Fayetteville for the past 3 years. The following Monday I received a call from Ryan, their customer service rep stating the moving cost would increase to $2,754!

I immediately called the salesman Arnold and told him what happened. He said there was a mistake on the part of the customer service rep. He said he would contact the supervisor and get the cost changed back to $1,200.

When I called back later to ask for Arnold, Ryan got on the phone and said I could no longer speak to Arnold and I could only deal with him. He also said I only had the option of paying $1,000 for the move from Dallas to Irving or pay them $2,754!! When I asked for their full names they would not disclose them.

Two months have now pasted so I emailed the supervisor, Katie Lulius yesterday trying to make one last attempt to work with her. She replied by saying they do not move furniture for free. And sent me the attached file stating my furniture will soon be sent to permanent storage. They act like they are in a win win position. I have very high in furniture left over from my recent divorce. Once they picked it up, everything changed with their attitude.

They knew if I did not commit to the much higher price, they still would have my expensive furniture, personal belongs and art. I do not even have the option to afford to pay the last offered price of $2,200. And I have no furniture in Fayetteville. I will do everything in my power to make sure it will be brought to the attention of other prospective consumers. I have already filed a case with the Better Business Bureau in Dallas, Texas. Warning: Do Not Use This Company - You Could Lose Your Belongings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Moving-Group/Irving-Texas-75062/Precision-Moving-Group-Katie-Lulius-Precision-Moving-Group-Katie-Lulius-Scam-Irving-1045582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Moving Group

Trying to work it out

AUTHOR: robin01124 - ()

We are in the process of trying to work things out with Precision Movers Group.