Complaint Review: Predator Watch

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: M — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Predator Watch

Predator Watch www.predatorswatch.com Slander and Fraudulent information Internet

I see I'm not the only one and want to make people aware about predators watch/www.predatorswatch.com. I've browsed and have replied to personal ads on craigslist from time to time over the years. I see others whom are victims stating that they have used craigslist as well. I get an email saying I've been added to a list on predatorswatch.com. I'm not a sexual predator nor a sexual offender. It's a scam as they want $99 for the removal of your profile. If anyone can notify me about the steps I can take, I would surely appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predator-Watch/internet/Predator-Watch-wwwpredatorswatchcom-Slander-and-Fraudulent-information-Internet-1015082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predator Watch