Complaint Review: Preferred Guest Resorts

• Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: Vicki — Pinjarra Other Australia
Preferred Guest Resorts
Orlando, Florida, USA Orlando, Florida United States of America

Preferred Guest Resorts One Millionth Visitor to Sudoku Website Orlando, Florida

I am in Australia so had to call an Australian number within 4 minutes to claim my "prize" for being the one millionth visitor to the Sudoku site. Tyler Le Sage spent 20 minutes telling me I had "won" a wonderful holiday for four people in Florida, Bahamas and Mexico/Costa Rica including car hire and Disney World tickets. $3898 worth but I could have it all for just $898. My "prize" was a $3000 discount.

Then Tyler told me all Australian prizes had been claimed but said that because I had met the four minute deadline would try to find a booking on another continent. Tyler was really upbeat and "excited" about my "win".

Next thing I am being talked at by Kevin Morris who thought maybe I had missed the four minute deadline. He said he had to put me on hold and when I asked for how long he said that didn't matter because he was more concerned with actions than words. When I told him I found him aggressive he became quite belligerent and wouldn't let me get a word in sideways. I hung up.

My assessment was that Tyler was the soft sell meant to get me well and truly hooked on the wonderful holiday then Kevin came in for the kill.

I am hoping this was an attempt to get me to commit to paying for a holiday I would never actually get and not a personal information collecting process that will result in ID theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Guest-Resorts/Orlando-Florida-/Preferred-Guest-Resorts-One-Millionth-Visitor-to-Sudoku-Website-Orlando-Florida-893153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Guest Resorts