Complaint Review: Premium Air Solutions

• Reported By: Brad — Dublin Ohio
Premium Air Solutions
Columbus, Ohio USA

Premium Air Solutions Air vent cleaning Columbus Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You have the wong company......

*Consumer Comment: Not what Angie's List is reporting

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not True

This company is a total joke. They advertise "Whole House Air Duct" cleaning on Living Social for $59, but when they get to your house, they tried to charge us an extra $429!!!!  Basically, they see how nice your house is and which neighborhood you live in and magically calculate an absurd price.

Their website doesn't list a physical address, nor are they registered with the Secretary of State. All they do is stick a vacuumed hose in your vents.

Here's their ad:

Give your home a breather with this offer from Premium Air Solutions, a certified air duct cleaning specialist that services all of Cleveland, Akron, and Canton:

• $59 ($179 value) for a whole-house air duct cleaning
• Includes unlimited vents, unlimited returns, and main duct cleaning
• Can remove allergens, mold, and dust from your home using advanced HEPA cleaning filters

These 2 dirtballs just make up extra things that are not included and tell you that the "fine print" excluded.  They tried to charge us an extra $429 for cleaning two extra "main lines" even though their ad on Living Social says it includes "main duct" cleaning.  Do not buy this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2013 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Air-Solutions/Columbus-Ohio/Premium-Air-Solutions-Air-vent-cleaning-Columbus-Ohio-1076610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Air Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You have the wong company......

AUTHOR: jp1982 - ()

I am sorry you have the wrong company. We are Premium Air Solutions, not the company referred to on the link you posted. If you would like to check our credetials contact Groupon,AngiesList, BBB, Attorney General, etc.

Not what Angie's List is reporting

AUTHOR: teechur - ()

Funny that you don't mention Angie's list.  I was on Living Social today thinking about getting my ducts cleaned($49 special)  when I found this post on Ripoff and also found this report that Angie's List has reported.  I thought other consumers might want to know about.  http://www.angieslist.com/articles/worst-columbus-contractors-2012.htm  I am glad that I found this!  Certainly makes me think twice before using them.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not True

AUTHOR: Jp1981 - ()

First off, we did not just come into your home and charge you 429.00. We do offer other services outside of the 59.00 promoption price that is advertised, such as the cleaning of additional main lines,  furnace/ac cleaning, sanitizing, dryer vent cleaning, etc. You were presented with an estimate, not a bill, and if you chose to stick with the 59.00 cleaning, which includes every vent and return, thats what we will do.

When you described the ad you left out one important item.

-Additional fees may apply for added main lines, furnace and blower moter cleaning, and sanitizing.

This is also wirtten on the ad, and its not in small print.

I am sorry you had a bad experience with the cleaning we preformed at your home.We have a very favorable rating with Living Social and the  BBB, so we do take alot of pride in how our customers are treated. If you would like to discuss the matter further you have the number and I will gladly help any way I can.