- Report: #1076610
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Premium Air Solutions
Premium Air SolutionsColumbus, Ohio USA
Premium Air Solutions Air vent cleaning Columbus Ohio
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You have the wong company......
*Consumer Comment: Not what Angie's List is reporting
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not True
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This company is a total joke. They advertise "Whole House Air Duct" cleaning on Living Social for $59, but when they get to your house, they tried to charge us an extra $429!!!! Basically, they see how nice your house is and which neighborhood you live in and magically calculate an absurd price.
Their website doesn't list a physical address, nor are they registered with the Secretary of State. All they do is stick a vacuumed hose in your vents.
Here's their ad:
Give your home a breather with this offer from Premium Air Solutions, a certified air duct cleaning specialist that services all of Cleveland, Akron, and Canton:
• $59 ($179 value) for a whole-house air duct cleaning
• Includes unlimited vents, unlimited returns, and main duct cleaning
• Can remove allergens, mold, and dust from your home using advanced HEPA cleaning filters
These 2 dirtballs just make up extra things that are not included and tell you that the "fine print" excluded. They tried to charge us an extra $429 for cleaning two extra "main lines" even though their ad on Living Social says it includes "main duct" cleaning. Do not buy this scam.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2013 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Air-Solutions/Columbus-Ohio/Premium-Air-Solutions-Air-vent-cleaning-Columbus-Ohio-1076610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.