Complaint Review: Prestige Portraits

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Sharon H — Schuylkill Haven Pennsylvania United States of America
Prestige Portraits

Prestige Portraits Lifetouch Photography company does NOT honor coupons they send out! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Prestige Portraits

Prestige portraits took my daughters senior high portraits. I have been attempting to order them for months using the coupon codes they emailed me. Everytime I go to enter the coupon it does not allow it....even when I know they are good and not expired.

The website is poorly executed and makes ordering confusing and frustrating to the point where nothing ever gets ordered. My poor daughter does not have her portraits yet and I feel horrible.

When you call up customer service (after sitting on the line for what seems to be an hour) you get a representative that basically tells you the codes should work.....to try again. Or that they are "expired" because you created your cart too late.

This is ludicrous as I have left my ordered sit in the cart for months hoping and praying one of these coupons work. They send me a 40% off and that is what I want. I'm buying to most expensive package and can't afford it at full price and shouldn't have to when they send coupons my way.

This company needs to be monitored as I know many parents that are frustrated and disgusted with Prestige. There are many of us that do not have our 2012 grads pictures yet (and it's almost May) and this is extremely disappointing to all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Portraits/internet/Prestige-Portraits-Lifetouch-Photography-company-does-NOT-honor-coupons-they-send-out-Int-874748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Portraits

Prestige Portraits

AUTHOR: Donna - ()

Now 2013, nothing has changed with this company's website or pricing. The website is subpar and choice selection only favors packages. $78 for 24 wallets as the only other choice is 8 wallets.

Unlike stated on their website, they DO NOT offer a wide range of portrait packages. The ala carte options are also limited and very expensive. A CD with your order should be GRATIS with every order at a minimum.

Parents speak with your schools and continue to complain to Prestige Portraits otherwise they will continue to rip families off when it comes time for their child's senior pictures.