Complaint Review: Primecast Cable

• Reported By: Manu1983 — Miami Florida United States of America
Primecast Cable
Cary, North Carolina United States of America

Primecast Cable Avoid this Company!! Cary, North Carolina

The company being a third party of Dish Network has no say, they are a company with no backbone at all. The prices advertised are not true, so they falsely advertise the venues and prices for the venues they are actual $10 more, then they always have a billing problem.
       In the last 6 mos this company is yet to print a corrected statement. The last bill they screwed up by a $100, and when I called they first told me that with all the fee corrections they could not fix a thing, after staying on the phone for hour the first time, the rep response is they need to have the billing department review it and someone will be getting back to me in the next 2 - 3 days. One week passed they deducted the money because it was on automatic deductions, and I called back this time after 2 hours on the phone and finally talking to a supervisor the person first told me that after reviewing the statement the billing department will not correct it because they already gave me the discounts before, mind you the discounts were the CORRECTED fees, after going back and forth she said the problem "should" be fixed, heard that statement every time. Then when I call to place the service on seasonal they first tell me that they don't do that, then they tell me that in order to do that I need to leave my bank account or credit card on file. I explained to them that I wont do that because of all the problems they caused but was willing to pay upfront instead, they refuse.
       This is not a people company and they have no clue how to make it flow. People need to stop having contracts with this company all they do is rip off the consumer because they are then the only cable company in the buildings where they provide service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primecast-Cable/Cary-North-Carolina-27518/Primecast-Cable-Avoid-this-Company-Cary-North-Carolina-668773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primecast Cable