Complaint Review: Pro Paint and Body

• Updated: Mon, September 01, 2014

• Reported By: Duck — Lakemore United States of America
Pro Paint and Body
914 Marina Bay Dr Kemah, Texas United States of America

Pro Paint and Body Derrick McVaney Derrick McVaney is a Crook and a Fraud. NOBODY Should do business with this piece of SH*!!! He is a lying sack of fake SH*!! Kemah, Texas

*General Comment: Not in a cult but I will speak of his character

Derrick A. McVaney tells lies.  He will tell you he can fix your car but the reality is... He cannot fix your car.  He is a lying sack of sh*.  He thinks because he is big and fat, tha t everybody is intimidated by him.  Well, I don't care how fat he is...I just want my car fixed!  Unfortunatately, he just looked at my daughter, who was only 9 years old, and he just glared at her with lustfull eyes and it made me feel very uncomfortable.  I called my husband and asked him to dtermine if we should use Derrick McVaney.  Once we determined he seemed like a "pervert" we dceided to use Franks Auto Body in Kemah.  The saddest part was, after we decided NOT to use Derrick McVaney for our auto paint and body, we discovered he is part of a CULt!  Wow, WE WERE VERY HAPPY NOT TO USE DERRICK MCVANEY!!!  Apparently he has no issues introducing innocent children to sadistic sexual deviancy.  I hope he gets his life together and does not include his HS girlfriend, Beth McQuillan (aka: Beth McQuillan Rodgers.  Derrick is a piece of sh* and his live in girlfriend Beth McQuillan Rodgers, and she is just as much a pervert as he is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Paint-and-Body/Kemah-Texas-/Pro-Paint-and-Body-Derrick-McVaney-Derrick-McVaney-is-a-Crook-and-a-Fraud-NOBODY-Should-1013984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Paint and Body

#1 General Comment

Not in a cult but I will speak of his character

AUTHOR: CAM - ()

For 20 years Derrick led our bible study and it was not a cult. He was however having an affair for a year while leading the bible study. I can only speak of the character of my former husband of 29 years and the woman that he had an affair with a year while still married. What’s the connection? They aborted a baby while they were teenagers. The other connection, she was the first one to say yes. I forgave him years ago when he confessed to me that he was with a black prostitute. She said yes too. This woman from Ohio (Beth, I think thats her name) spoke to my 80 year old mother and when my mother asked her why she was coming between her daughter and her son-in-law, Beth called her an “old Texas w***e”. She is a classless act. What type of woman gets involved with a married man? For 28 years we had a very loving relationship, full of laughter and were inseparable until Derrick went through his “mid-life crisis”. When a person makes statements “look at my hands, they look like my dad’s hands, old” and “look at my white hair and wrinkles”, this is indeed a mid-life crisis.

Derrick went against God’s commandment (not God’s suggestion) and committed adultery. Derrick’s idea was to do what ever his flesh wanted and then he would ask God for forgiveness and He would have to forgive. God said that He would not be mocked and that is exactly what they did. God is not there to “hop and fetch” for you while you go against Him.

Two weeks before Derrick snuck out of the house taking all the gold and coins and other moneys, he was crying and told me that he could not picture his life without me. After he moved out, he would come over almost everyday to see me. Sometimes at 3:00 A.M. because he said that he heard me calling him. It was a very bad time for me and very confusing. God saw everything that Derrick did. He hurt one of God’s children, really badly and this is the character of this person and the person he dwells with. As far for the comment of staring at your child, that was not the person that I knew and believe children are safe around him.