Complaint Review: Pro Paint and Body

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Duck — Lakemore United States of America
Pro Paint and Body
914 Marina Bay Dr Kemah, Texas United States of America

Pro Paint and Body Derrick McVaney Derrick McVaney is a Crook and a Fraud. NOBODY Should do business with this piece of SH*!!! He is a lying sack of fake SH*!! Kemah, Texas

Derrick A. McVaney tells lies.  He will tell you he can fix your car but the reality is... He cannot fix your car.  He is a lying sack of sh*.  He thinks because he is big and fat, tha t everybody is intimidated by him.  Well, I don't care how fat he is...I just want my car fixed!  Unfortunatately, he just looked at my daughter, who was only 9 years old, and he just glared at her with lustfull eyes and it made me feel very uncomfortable.  I called my husband and asked him to dtermine if we should use Derrick McVaney.  Once we determined he seemed like a "pervert" we dceided to use Franks Auto Body in Kemah.  The saddest part was, after we decided NOT to use Derrick McVaney for our auto paint and body, we discovered he is part of a CULt!  Wow, WE WERE VERY HAPPY NOT TO USE DERRICK MCVANEY!!!  Apparently he has no issues introducing innocent children to sadistic sexual deviancy.  I hope he gets his life together and does not include his HS girlfriend, Beth McQuillan (aka: Beth McQuillan Rodgers.  Derrick is a piece of sh* and his live in girlfriend Beth McQuillan Rodgers, and she is just as much a pervert as he is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pro-Paint-and-Body/Kemah-Texas-/Pro-Paint-and-Body-Derrick-McVaney-Derrick-McVaney-is-a-Crook-and-a-Fraud-NOBODY-Should-1013984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pro Paint and Body