Complaint Review: Probiz Management

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: Janet F. — wilmington North Carolina
Probiz Management
Internet USA

Probiz Management, RLR enterprises LLC, Dave Marsh,Scott Johnson. Donald Wilson does no answer phones or return messages,paid out $10,000 and promises never kept by company. Phoenix Arizona

I received a call from Probiz Management in Feb.2014.  Everything was explained so well to me that it really seemed legit.

I gave them $7.000 for leads and visa/mastercard would "scholarship" matching amount. I got 7.000 leads and was told that I would get beween 3-4 % of those.

I would receive $500 commisions for each terminal, 2% of any loan that the lead took out and 1% from each lead monthly.

According to the company I had 20 leads so I paid $3,000 to get a LLC company name for myself and a tax ID number.  I did receive a cert.ificate with my company name and that was from the Wyoming Secretary of State under another company that was also in Wy.

Now, I cannot reach Donald Wilson from Probix Management, Dave Marsh or Scot Johnson from RLR Enterprises LLC, and the fulfillment center that was supposed to get me a tax ID number. Now I mostly get general voice mail and no one is returning the calls, also, some numbers ring and the go busy or have been disconnected.

I am a nurse and out with a disability.  I am out$10,000 plus $695 for the Probiz "Business package".  I was totally scammed and am dishearted that people can do this. If anyone can locate these people or businesses- slam them!!!

RLR Enterprises LLC does show up under Better Business Bureau but is not accredited. I don't get how they can scam people when the better business bureau lists them as having 3 complaints in the last 3 years but they have not responded to so  the BBB closed those cases.

Remember the above companies and names so you don't get scammed.  If I had known about this website it would have helped me know about these businesses before getting scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Probiz-Management/internet/Probiz-Management-RLR-enterprises-LLC-Dave-MarshScott-Johnson-Donald-Wilson-does-no-a-1155225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Probiz Management