Complaint Review: Procurify & Chronos Energy

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Procurify & Chronos Energy
EKA Innovations Inc. Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Procurify & Chronos Energy Amer Sandhu Procurify Tech & Chronos Energy FRAUD and SCAM BEWARE Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

*General Comment: Amarinder Sandhu- Procurify Fraudster

*Consumer Comment: Amarinder Sandhu Scammer Being Investigated

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Lies..

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: please prove these allegations

BEWARE of Amer Sandhu who is currenty the VP at Procurify and Owner of Chronos Energy, he has been scamming people out of their money for years now. DO NOT INVEST OR DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. He scammed people all over China, Thailand, United States of America, Canada and even his own parents and family. He claims he's done his MBA which is complete BS. He scams people out of their money and then changes company names then goes into hiding. He claims a lot of things but cant back it up with action. If you want to lose all of your money then invest with Amer Sandhu and either of his companies, he owes our company over $ 1,000,000...He tried having sexual relations with one of our male employees while having a relationship named Susan Anoop Mann.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Procurify-Chronos-Energy/Vancouver-British-Columbia-/Procurify-Chronos-Energy-Amer-Sandhu-Procurify-Tech-Chronos-Energy-FRAUD-and-SCAM-BE-972635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Procurify & Chronos Energy

Amarinder Sandhu Scammer Being Investigated

AUTHOR: you''replayingwithfire - (United States of America)

Amarinder Singh Sandhu is Amer Sandhu's real name...this guy scammed me out of hundreds of thousands of dollars with this fake program his friend made and it was used to "predict" when to buy and sell on the open market and it didnt work, I literally lost $450,000 dollars. Amarinder Sandhu promised me the program would tell me exactly when to buy or sell which was all lies. This guy is being investigated as we speak for his fraudulent ways. I agree with the original posting to BEWARE of Amarinder Singh Sandhu (Amer Sandhu). He is coming out with a clothing line soon too which uses child labour overseas to make his clothes for a maximum profit

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Lies..

AUTHOR: energyinvestor - (Canada)

This report was made by a 60 year old whom I originally filed an actual truthful complaint. My life is pretty transparent online for anyone to see, the author took my linkedin profile and went as low as to mentioning my fiancee,'s name, I have never asked anybody to invest into my companies, I have a strong relationship with my family and friends of which they can attest to.

I am a 26 year old just starting out his life, we are entering an era where our lives are fully transparent online, it is unfortunate that it also allows people to take information and use it for their own evil intention of sabotaging honest, hardworking people.

This is pure defamtion and libel.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

please prove these allegations

AUTHOR: JusticeServed - (United States of America)

This report is made by a 60 year old fraudster that took my information off linkedin and facebook and made false accusations and blatant lies in reaction to me posting an actual complaint, he even went low enough to mention my fiance's name whom is also taken off facebook. My life is pretty transparent online, I have never asked anybody to invest money in any of my companies nor have taken money from anybody for personal gain.

I am a 26 year old entrepreneur just starting out his career and carry myself with transparency, honesty, and integrity. I have a strong network of friends that can attest to this, I have asked to get this removed but unfortunately ripoffreport.com does not remove false reports. My next step is to sue the original author for defamation, and show the court order to google to remove this link. Let this be an example of how dumb ripoffreport policies are that can stain good people's reputation. We are entering an era where our lives are on the internet, and that should not mean someone can use that information for their own evil intentions.