Complaint Review: Professional Construction

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Commercial maintenance — Milwaukee Wisconsin U.S.A.
Professional Construction
492 C Cedar Ln Ste 128 Teaneck, New Jersey United States of America

Professional Construction Jamie Belza Hired for work with no intention to pay, never paid, VERY shady people Teaneck , New Jersey

Wow. If I had the time to write everything about this company, it would be a book. Here's the short version. They called wanting a bunch of work done at five Foot Locker locations. Right from the start, Jamie Belza was unprofessional and shady, and I couldn't verify that there was even an actual business. I think Professional Construction is two guys running around with cell phones. Any, two weeks later and two dozen laughable conversations later, we had agreed on the scope of work and a price. I told him that since their company apparently barely existed, that the work would have to be prepaid, and that was the only way I would do it. Well, they actually did prepay most of it, and I completed the work on time and without issue. Then there was a little more they wanted done, and I decided to trust them, and do it based on Jamie's promise to pay. Well, several conversations, several messages, and several months later, they refuse to pay.

Also, they seem to be somehow related to Pretty Clean Inc, and use multiple addresses and phone numbers. Jamie originally didn't want to give more than their post office box address. When I asked Jamie for the physical address of their office, he gave me an address that I already knew was just another post office box. I told him I already knew he was lying, and then he gave another address. The address he told me to mail my invoice to of 90 Main St Hackensack NJ 07601, the post office returned it as undeliverable, address unknown, unable to forward. Anyway, Jamie won't answer the phone of 551-265-3847 anymore. If these guys want any work done, better get a cashiers check in advance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Professional-Construction/Teaneck-New-Jersey-07666/Professional-Construction-Jamie-Belza-Hired-for-work-with-no-intention-to-pay-never-paid-935517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Professional Construction