Complaint Review: Prolingua

• Updated: Fri, July 29, 2011

• Reported By: Anka — Ljubljana Slovenia
Emilija Randica 9, HR-51000 Rijeka Internet United States of America

Prolingua Translation agency Prolingua did not pay me for my work. Internet

I worked on a translation project for Prolingua more than 2 months ago, Ivana Karanikic contacted me. I finished the translation on time. She promised I will receive payment 10 days after delivery of translation.

She promised I will receive payment on my bank account and that she will mail me the copy of the proof that payment was done but so far I haven't gotten payment neither the copy that the payment was made.

I demanded payment via paypal but she didn't respond to the request, she is not responding to my e-mails. Her coworker responded last week that she doesn't know why I didn't get payment and that Ivana will be back from vacations this week.

Yesterday I put them on non payment list on proz.com and on proz.com blue board.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 04:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prolingua/internet/Prolingua-Translation-agency-Prolingua-did-not-pay-me-for-my-work-Internet-757991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prolingua