Complaint Review: Property Investor Toolbox - Utah

• Reported By: Justice — Ontario California United States of America
Property Investor Toolbox - Utah
73 Greentree Drive, Suite 26 Orem, Utah United States of America

Property Investor Toolbox - Utah property investor toolbox Orem, Utah

DON'T ever deal with PROPERTY INVESTOR TOOLBOX!! They bill you every single month $35.95 and will NEVER cancel! I 'cancelled' this in July, 2011 by email when I told them I didn't know who they were but I didn't want them to bill me anymore. I followed the 'procedure' on their website. That didn't stop them.

I called them and the man would not explain who they are or what they do. He hung up on me. I disputed their many bills with my credit card company and yet they still bill me every month! My credit card company said they are going to start "fining" them to encourage them to stop.

I filed a report with the Better Business Bureau but they never responded to them either.

Their name: Property Investor Tool Box
The owner: Oliver Bigler
Their website: www.propertyinvestortoolbox.biz
Their phone: 1 801 705-5280 and 866-923-1929
Their email addressess: [email protected] and www.propertyinvestortoolbox.com [email protected] and  [email protected]
Their addresses: 1323 N. Research Way Building K, Suite 1100 Orem, UT 84097
and
Property Investor Toolbox, LLC
73 Greentree Drive, Suite 26 Dover, DE 19904

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2011 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Property-Investor-Toolbox-Utah/Orem-Utah-/Property-Investor-Toolbox-Utah-property-investor-toolbox-Orem-Utah-813318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Property Investor Toolbox - Utah