Complaint Review: PropertyRoom.com, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, November 10, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 10, 2011

• Reported By: Holly — Murrieta California United States of America
PropertyRoom.com, Inc.
Mission Viejo, California United States of America

PropertyRoom.com, Inc. brandywinne Misreprisentation of items sold Mission Viejo, California

Propertyroom.com is an auction website. They have items siezed from storages, police departments sheriffs and wherever they can get items to auction off.  The problem I had with them is I placed an auction on a ring that suppose to retail for 815.00. The ring was grossly misrepresented. The propety room claimed the ring was eight diamonds, eight zircon champange diamonds and one large zircon stone and the ring was 14k gold.  Well I ended up paying and bidding on the ring and I paid nearly One hundred and one for the ring plus some 30 plus in shipping and taxes and other bs charges. I recieved the ring. I took the ring to have an apprasial. The ring was not zircon they are merely garnets. the diamonds are chips and the champange suppose to be zircon are just some bs stones garnets as well. NO zircon what so ever. I contacted them they offered me  a hundred dollar refund I pay shipping and they wanted me to pay a restocking fee. [continued below]....
..... So basically I would have paid for the ring again. So I asked for half the money back because it was gold. That was the only thing on the ring worth a hill of beans. They said no. full  amount refunded and pay stocking fees. I disagreed because I picked it out for myself and my son paid for it for a birthday gift. I did not tell him to hurt his feelings. So the ring is sentimental. No matter what stones are in it. I have had cancer and its important to me he got me the ring. I did not care if it came from the bubbble gum machine.

My point is they grossly magnify and misrepresent the products they sell. The stones are not what they say they are and the ring was worth 30- 40 dollars. that is all. I went to gemoligist and a jewely store and got apprasial. they would not pay for that either. They sent me over ten emails arguing with me re. the ring. I reported them to the  Attorney generals office for gross misrepsintation kept all the emails and the photos of the ring. They have never resolved the issue for me. buyer beware they are bs. they have unopened evalopes with nothing worth a hill of beans either. they claim it MIGHT be worth thousands. Please hear me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PropertyRoomcom-Inc/Mission-Viejo-California-/PropertyRoomcom-Inc-brandywinne-Misreprisentation-of-items-sold-Mission-Viejo-Californ-796836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PropertyRoom.com, Inc.