Complaint Review: Prosourcewireless

• Reported By: Amy929 — Charlottesville Virginia United States of America
Prosourcewireless
Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Prosourcewireless Total scammers! Boca Raton, Florida

I to had problems with "Prosourcewireless". I ordered 2 in January. Received a call a Month later that they were just sending products. I did confront caller about all the negative feedback I had been reading lately. I was assured nothing would be wrong. So I waited and waited and waited..still nothing. Finally got in touch with someone and they claimed they refunded card back, because my netbooks were out of stock. So funny, because I was told they were being sent that day when I received call from them and then I am being told the opposite? Anyhoo..I said I would check with the bank and nope..no refund. Called person back AGAIN and confronted him about NOT showing refund. He told me it was refunded, but that he will "put it thru again". So, this was a Month ago and fortunately for me, I finally received a refund. You have to

have a bank that will fight for you and also look into Prosource's dubious business practices. It's so unfortunate that there are people who have no compunction about ripping people off. See it a lot, yet it still amazes me! Pathetic..that is what the owner of Prosource is..a pathetic piece of poop!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prosourcewireless/Boca-Raton-Florida-/Prosourcewireless-Total-scammers-Boca-Raton-Florida-866359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prosourcewireless