Complaint Review: Puristat - Abbott Laboratories

• Reported By: Smart_Shopper — mississauga Ontario Canada
Puristat - Abbott Laboratories
165 pleasant avenue Internet United States of America

Puristat - Abbott Laboratories BEWARE - PURISTAT SCAM , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Our Maintenance Plan Is The Customer's Choice & Refunds Are Prompt

I ordered a product from Puristat.  After I received my one-time purchase, Puristat renewed my order without my consent and charged my credit card.  When I called to complain they indicated that they could refund the money if I returned the shipment.  They claimed I could just return it to the post office marked "return to sender".  However, the post office will only take the package if I pay for shipping.  Puristat is not returning my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Puristat-Abbott-Laboratories/internet/Puristat-Abbott-Laboratories-BEWARE-PURISTAT-SCAM-Internet-906489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Puristat - Abbott Laboratories

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Our Maintenance Plan Is The Customer's Choice & Refunds Are Prompt

AUTHOR: Puristat Digestive Wellness - (United States of America)

It sounds like this customer purchased one of our products with a Maintenance Plan.  A Maintenance Plan is an automatic replenishment and payment option for Puristat customers that offers the convenience of receiving your nutritional products on time each month without needing to place a new order.

When a customer chooses to purchase with the Maintenance Plan, they are informed of this 3 separate times during the checkout process (once on the product page, again in their shopping cart, and again on their order receipt).

All products can be ordered with or without our Maintenance Plan.

Customers can cancel their enrollment in the Maintanance Program any time by simply contacting us via phone, email, or live chat message.

We provide prompt refunds for any package returned to us (as detailed in our 45-day return policy).  A customer can decide to "refuse" the package from the postal service and the package will return to us.

We also return all phone messages and emails promptly.  If this customer is having trouble reaching us via email, they may also choose to call us on the phone, or chat with a Customer Care Specialist via the Live Chat feature on our website (www.puristat.com)

manufacturer