Complaint Review: Purity - Mineral Science

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: Secret Internet Shopper — New Market Alabama United States of America
Purity - Mineral Science

Purity - Mineral Science Free trial turns out to be NOT FREE $80.00, Internet

The Purity mineral science was brought to my attention through one of those free laptop junk emails...  I signed up for it because I thought it was that pure minerals I saw I tv.  It was not.  It clumps to your face.  It was supposed to be a free trial.  Usually that means you get to try something for free and if you like it or dont call to cancell they contrinue to send the item and bill your credit card or whatever.  These people dont continue to send the item... they just bill you for the trial that was supposed to be free.  80.00.  Really.  I called them about it to ask where the second shipment was that the billed me for and they said I dont get one that they were billing me for the first shipment that I already paid $7.00 to get shipped to me.  This junk is not worth almost 90.00.  It is junk.  Really.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2010 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Mineral-Science/internet/Purity-Mineral-Science-Free-trial-turns-out-to-be-NOT-FREE-8000-Internet-578030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity - Mineral Science