Complaint Review: Pushpin Holdings LLC

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Tiffany — Kearney Nebraska United States of America
Pushpin Holdings LLC
1 Penn Plaza New York, New York United States of America

Pushpin Holdings LLC They say I owe over $6,000 to a company, they won't tell me who. New York, New York

I received a letter in the mail today from Pushpin Holdings LLC.  They say I owe $6,478.22 for Equipment Lease Agreement.  I have no idea what this is for, so I called them.  They would not tell me the name of the company, but told me if I didn't start making payments then there would be a legal action against me.  Supposedly this is something from 2000 that was supposed to end in 2004. They say statute of limitations for Illinois is 10 years.  So why does a company from NY have a debt from IL?  Can they legally not tell me who the company is?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pushpin-Holdings-LLC/New-York-New-York-10119/Pushpin-Holdings-LLC-They-say-I-owe-over-6000-to-a-company-they-wont-tell-me-who-New-1008767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pushpin Holdings LLC