Complaint Review: REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ

• Submitted: Fri, December 11, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: Thomas — Edmond Oklahoma United States of America
REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ

REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ invaded my computer, forcing me to purchase anti-virus program, increased the priceafter purchace. Internet

Got a pop-up while looking at items on the internet. I could not get out of window I was in. It kept telling me my computer was invaded by all types of virus and if I attempted to shut down I could loose everything on my computer. It suggested that I purchase their program to clean it up for  about $47.00. After several attempts to get out of their pop-up, I reluctantly agreed to purchase their program with my credit card.

They gave me confirmation but their was no way to verify and no contact numbers. I went to my bank and had the card cancelled. I have since found that many others have fallen prey to the same scam.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ/internet/REALGOLDSOFT-BAKU-AZ-invaded-my-computer-forcing-me-to-purchase-anti-virus-program-incr-537777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REALGOLDSOFT BAKU AZ