• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2014

• Reported By: Savvy — Houston Texas
Internet USA

REVERSE MY DISEASE TODAY DR PATEL & KEN DREW I paid the full amount of $27.00 for the ebook, and emailed them three times without receiving. They have no contact phone nr., nor address, and they never replied to email. Charged my credit card without any further assistance to my queries. When there is not contact telephone number...BEWARE....a SCAM, No first name for Dr. Patel, no other information provided No information was ever provided Internet ONLY,

I useed my credit card to purchase the Reverse-my-disease-today for the EBOOK. Order Nr.CX8DFB3E, onJune 19, 2014, @05:14 P/M  PDT.   The download would not work, I Emailed them three times explaining that the download would not work.  Then,  since there was NO Telephone number or Customer Service Number to contact. I sent email to them three times, never a reply. My credit card was charged.

Since there was no Telephone number to contact for customer service I was immediately suspicious.  The amount charged was $27.00  and for no response.  DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY, it is obviously a SCAM, Not even a first name for the alleged " DR. PATEL,  and KEN DREW.", used their alleged Email Customer Contact....no reply.  Googled both with no results for either.  Have never heard a word from them....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/REVERSE-MY-DISEASE-TODAY/internet/REVERSE-MY-DISEASE-TODAY-DR-PATEL-KEN-DREW-I-paid-the-full-amount-of-2700-for-the-ebo-1166812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on REVERSE MY DISEASE TODAY