Complaint Review

RMCB Retrieval-master creditors bureau, inc.

Submitted:
Sat, March 03, 2012
Updated:
Sat, March 03, 2012
Reported By:
ben
Flint Texas United States of America
Name:
RMCB Retrieval-master creditors bureau, inc.
Address:
po box 1235 elmsford, New York United States of America Phone:
9143457136
Category:
Sports Teams & Clubs

RMCB Retrieval-master creditors bureau, inc. Reported a fraudulent membership to my credit. North American Hunting Club? Who are you? elmsford, New York

I received a collection notice from RMCB stating I had not paid membership dues since December of 2009 to the North American Hunting Club of whom which I have no idea who it is and dang sure never signed a contract with any hunting club to pay life long dues or whatever there saying I owe. The claim is I owe $333.00 and am extremely aggrivated and tired of companies being legally able to report things on your credit with no validity and then having to pay someone to get them removed. Anyone know any good attorneys I can use to rebuttle proffessionally? I need help and advice. I've already spent thousands trying to ghet credit repaired from unhonest creditors and collectors  and now something like this.

Is this for real or a scam?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RMCB-Retrieval-master-creditors-bureau-inc/elmsford-New-York-10523/RMCB-Retrieval-master-creditors-bureau-inc-Reported-a-fraudulent-membership-to-my-credi-848302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RMCB Retrieval-master creditors bureau, inc.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS