Complaint Review: ROAD MASTER AUTO SALES

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: DontBUYFROMTHEM — Laramie Wyoming United States of America
ROAD MASTER AUTO SALES
203 Florida 84 Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33315 Ft.Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

ROAD MASTER AUTO SALES The biggest CROOKS AROUND! Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Total Crooks

*Consumer Comment: Correct

*Consumer Comment: coast is so bright

*Consumer Comment: Awesome warranty

In late December I bought an F-250 Turbo Diesel from these crooks, It had 100K miles, on it. When I first started it up, it was blowing white smoke, out of it. The short little midgit guy said it will clear up soon it has just been sitting. Well I was driving it home and it blew up. So I returned the vehicle that lasted 4 hours. They spent 2 weeks attempting to repair with non of the proper tools, or accessories to do the job correctly. After I started it, it would not run. Just miss fired a bunch.

I was Irate so I demanded the best running truck they had, which was an F-350 with 140k miles on it. I drove it to work one day, after the the 1000K mile warranty. I is now requiring 8K in repairs, these guys are crooks, do not buy from them, they will sell you horrid vehicles,
the will just cost you more, these guys should be taken out back and beat to hell.Then sent back to brazil. I Am extremely upset. They will not return my calls.

The deals seem so good, they are to good to be true!
Dont make the same mistake I did, 2 trucks in 2 weeks, both totaled pretty much.
Not to mention when the F350 died, I lost total power on the interstate and almost hit a guardrail. I would have went directly of a bridge onto the road underneath...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROAD-MASTER-AUTO-SALES/FtLauderdale-Florida-33315/ROAD-MASTER-AUTO-SALES-The-biggest-CROOKS-AROUND-FtLauderdale-Florida-999497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROAD MASTER AUTO SALES

Total Crooks

AUTHOR: SW Florida Transporter - ()

one think check your Bill of sales i will bet you it says Flrida Wheehs not road Nasters auto sales they played that trick on me as well i bout a 2008 F350 with warrenty and when i called them that the truck broke down they told me that the guy that sold me the truck is no longer there basaly to fo F M S let me know if you want to file a class action suit agenst them im IN my number is (((redacted))) ED

Correct

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Well, he's certainly brighter than the OP!

coast is so bright

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

lifetime membership in club know it all, never ever makes mistake, now waiting to see copy and paste from coast

Awesome warranty

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"1000K mile warranty"

1000K=one million. You still have 860K miles left on the warranty.