• Submitted: Mon, August 23, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, October 23, 2015

• Reported By: Jimmy — COMPTON California U.S.A.
Rock & Roll Custom Paintworks 965 N. Batavia St. O Internet United States of America

*Consumer Comment: I got screwed too

*Consumer Comment: Rock and Roll did a great job for me!

this company  when i took my bike there the original quoted price was 2500 for flames
when i pick it up the job was not all that great looking and the price was now 3700 because they said  well it took us longer  and all kinds of excuses  i found out the owner randy  morton  is going to prison for growing pot and has had its equipment repossed
he is a liar and a dishonest thief  NEVER DO BUISNESS  with these crooks    you will get ripped off  same with ebay stuff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2010 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ROCK-N-ROLL-CUSTOM-PAINT/internet/ROCK-N-ROLL-CUSTOM-PAINT-ROCK-ROLL-ROCK-AND-ROLL-PAINT-LIED-CHEATED-AND-TOTALLY-DISH-634005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ROCK N ROLL CUSTOM PAINT

I got screwed too

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

Randy morton is a scam artist he did the same this to us, changed prices, bad workmanship, and horrible attitude. He knows once you drop your stuff off and he has your deposit he can do whatever he wants! No shop in the area will do buisness with him. He was arrested for fraud and it is public record , see for yourself randy morton securities fraud. Our attorney found this when doing background on him. He screwed us and is a con artist!!! Stay away from this place!!!!!

Rock and Roll did a great job for me!

AUTHOR: doberwiler - (United States of America)

I live in MA -- across the country from Rock and Roll and was about to send my tins in to get painted when I found this ripoff report in Google.  Then I called these guys (Dan and Randy) and asked them about it.  They just said they were legit and suspected that one of their competitors had posted this.

Long story made short -- I decided they were legit and sent my tins across the country to get painted by them.

I had a dented tank, and also wanted the front fender cut to make a more custom look.  More than you would ask from a custom paint shop.

Well  -- they did an absolutely outrageous and kick a*s paint job -- you can read about it here and see my bike:

This job exceeded all my expectations and as you can see it is beautiful.  I am happy to be a reference for these guys at any time.  You can reach me via my website (((ROR redacted))) -- my contact info is there.

Do not believe everything you see on the internet and trust people after you talk to them.  If you take the time to read the thread above in the forum you can see my bike and see what a special job they did at a great price.  This is probably the best custom paint job I have ever seen (but I am biased).

Feel free to call me or e-mail me -- I will be a reference for these guys any time.