Complaint Review: RPM Rincon - Real Property mgmt Tucson

4703 North 1st Avenue Tucson, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone: 520-721-7711
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

RPM Rincon - Real Property mgmt Tucson Terrible experience renting from this company!! Tucson, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Another tenant in complete agreement

In 2010, I rented a house in central Tucson from RPM - Rincon property mgmt.  After living in this house for almost a full year, I moved out a month early after fearing for my own personal safety. I have several Tucson Police reports that I filed due to vandalism,  break in attempts while I was home, gunshots and weird, squatters for neighbors. I also had a leaky pipe in the bathroom that I reported to RPM for months and they never fixed it, this caused a large water bill that I had to pay.

RPM put a collection agency after me for the final month's rent despite my claims and police reports. RPM is a terrible, greedy company who I would NOT  recommend to anyone, believe me, they DON'T care about you as a renter, you're just another number to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RPM-Rincon-Real-Property-mgmt-Tucson/Tucson-Arizona-85718/RPM-Rincon-Real-Property-mgmt-Tucson-Terrible-experience-renting-from-this-company-T-982487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RPM Rincon - Real Property mgmt Tucson

Another tenant in complete agreement

AUTHOR: Another dollar sign - ()

I am a previous tenant of RPM Rincon and I can completely agree with the above complaint. They actually pressured us, ILLEgALy, to move out early so another tenant could move in, made it impossible for us to be present for the walk-through, and then refused to return any of our security deposit. During the time we lived there, which was almost two years, the nasty mold growing above the patio due to a leak upstairs was NEVER fixed or even addressed, despite us making at least five work orders and countless complaints; they did not care.

let me add that we were good tenants, paid all rent on time every month, and followed all cleaning mandates upon move out. We had the carpets professionally cleaned, but they still charged us $300 for cleaning AND $165 for Carpet Cleaning. And yes, we had given them the receipt as proof that we had them cleaned. The new tenant moved in one day after we returned the keys, so how did they spend that much on cleaning in one day?

We we demanded they return our deposit or at least ssend us receipts, but they claimed that we had not disputed their charges quickly enough. Arizona law does not give a time limit, so this is bogus.bthey just don't think I will sue them because I moved out of state, so they don't care.

if you rent from these people they will smile when you come in and then screw you on the way out. Those of us with recent complaints should file a class action suit against them!!!

any takers??

from,

an educated, middle class educator with a masters degree