Complaint Review: Raystream

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: nnault — Northfield New Hampshire United States of America
2101 Midway Road, Suite 140 Carrollton, Texas United States of America

Raystream Dallas office: Penny stock was a total rip off. I subscribe to several investment media's and you had to have paid them to promote your stock. It was every where that you were the stock to buy. I know own stock w Carrollton, Texas

Stock was a total rip off.  Stock was promoted on several sites as the newest, best technology coming down the pike. Was promoted by penny stock advisors also.  Must have paid them a pretty penny to lie about their product.  I now own stock that is worth 5cents a share and I see nothing happening with the so called product.  I was totally ripped off by this company promoting their stock and product that appears not to exist.  I have emailed their contact person twice but received no response.  Very disappointed in the way this stock was promoted.  I have worthless stock, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.  I risked my small saving on a worthless piece of stock in a not existent company as far as I can tell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raystream/Carrollton-Texas-75006/Raystream-Dallas-office-Penny-stock-was-a-total-rip-off-I-subscribe-to-several-investm-925447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raystream