Complaint Review: Real Estate Investment Solutions

• Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Ray — Durham North Carolina United States of America
Real Estate Investment Solutions
6509 Hilbun Dr, Suite 202 Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Real Estate Investment Solutions info@keystoyoursuccess.net; These people promised lenders that never materialized, they stole over $900.00 of my money plus the agent took an additional $350.00 for some type of loan fee. When I went to their office, the owner Raleigh, North Carolina

The first thing that I will say is never trust anyone who promises results if you pay an up front fee.  This is the worst business dealing I have had in my entire life.  The initial rep took weeks to contact me after they they took my money then he asked for more money.  He promised the Earth and the Moon but he never delivered or refunded my money to an account he had setup with Coastal Federal Credit under the company name.  They collected all of my personal information and when I went to speak with the manager, he was totally oblivous to my situation and gave me another representative who offered me some really shady deals...good thing that I wasn't too dumb.  They could not deliver even when I reduced the loan request to $10.000 on a house with no mortgage...duh......I am ashamed that I let these people bamboozle me out of my money and get my personal information that they can use to id fraud me one day.  The offices they were in looked like staged areas that they can jet from at anytime.  They have probably ripped off more people than me and they are counting on us to be ashamed and silent, but I will not be silent. Unfortunately, we all get into some tight situations and we try to correct them with quick action, but there are people like Real Estate Investment Solutions who take your money, tell you lies, give you proposals that are unreasonalbe, and try to swindle you out of your property.  Do ever talk to them,....they have no shame.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Estate-Investment-Solutions/Raleigh-North-Carolina-/Real-Estate-Investment-Solutions-infokeystoyoursuccessnet-These-people-promised-lenders-907790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Estate Investment Solutions