Complaint Review: Real Income

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Pat — Madison Ohio United States of America
Real Income

Real Income Jennifer False promises. Give customers run-around and will not refund money. Internet

A friend sent me a link to an on-line company.  Needing some extra income, I checked it out.  The original testimony led me to believe that I would be paying less than $10.00 to learn about creating the on-line business, but it ended up costing me close to $100.00.

After I paid the initial fee with my credit card, I couldn't get started until I contacted a certain number to learn more.  The person's mailbox was constantly full, and it took 3 weeks to connect.  After finally talking with Dahlene, I decided that the business was not for me.  I couldn't talk to her again, however, as her mailbox was full and I couldn't even leave a message.  I called a different number Dahlene gave me to get my money back, but they couldn't help me.

Finally, I found a number to call, and contacted Jennifer on 10.29.12.  She promised to refund the money charged to my credit card within a few days.  I was to check back next week if it was not removed.  It was not removed.  I called back on 11.12.12 and talked to Jaren.  He said he would release the funds.  If not, I should check back in 2-3 days.  No action.  I called Jennifer on 11.21.12.  She promised to release the funds, but nothing happened.

Needles to say, I think the company makes it purposefully difficult for consumers to get their money back, figuring that after so much extra hassle, people will just give up.

I have spent many hours jumping through hoops, trying to track down someone to help, and listening to false promises.  I don't know where to turn to get my money back at this point, but hope by filing this report that someone else will not get scammed as I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 03:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Income/internet/Real-Income-Jennifer-False-promises-Give-customers-run-around-and-will-not-refund-money-975947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Income