Complaint Review: RealNetworks

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: franj — Camden New Jersey USA

RealNetworks Real.com game Ripping off! Internet

I brought the game Diamond Mine from RealNetworks, download software and install key for $19.99 in 07/02/02  Order Number :32564787.   Later, about 4 or 5 years the software stop working I RealNetworks and they told that the software was stop and I just install it from there web site RealNetworks.

I asking why and how long and they said, for safety for as long as I need it.   But, My computer crash about month or two I RealNetworks and they told me the game is too old and I am out of luck.   The last about 4 years I have been downloading it from RealNetworks or Real.com.   I want my money back or the game and stop the Ripping off!

866-420-5833, techsupport-866-585-4542,  http://www.real.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RealNetworks/internet/RealNetworks-Realcom-game-Ripping-off-Internet-843341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RealNetworks