Complaint Review: Regency DKI

Regency DKI
3900 Fiscal Court West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Regency DKI Unreliable Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Regency DKI's Response

Left a bad taste in my mouth as they rescheduled with me 4 times until they came out. Sent a few workers to evaluate the situation then another worker and another worker. Can't seem to evealuate what goes on the first or second time they must send multiple workers, technicians. The downstairs resoration job they had done was good but they are so unreliable I could not possibly use them again. They quoted me out one price then gave me another higher price. The confussion lies with so many technicians I did'nt know who was actually the guy doing my job. Even though it was a much higher price, they did an ok job I must say. They just caused an inconvience when you say your going to be there be there or higher more people. I had to take off almost a week of work hanging around for someone to show up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regency-DKI/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33404/Regency-DKI-Unreliable-Florida-1129023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regency DKI

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Regency DKI's Response

AUTHOR: Regency DKI - (USA)

Hello,

Thank you for giving us a good review on the quality of our teams restoration work. Regency DKI has many employees with a variety of different skill sets and certifications, in order to correctly diagnose an issue we may have to bring in additional employees that have the skill set to correctly assess it. Also, when restoration work is occurring there are often unforeseen conditions that require us to increase the scope and price of a project. Again thank you for complementing our quality and we are sorry for any inconvenience you encountered during your restoration process.