Complaint Review: Regus

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: Margaret — Great Falls Virginia
Regus
Nationwide USA

Regus failed to make change in credit card information then closed my account and accelerated 6 months of payments Washington, D.C. Nationwide

Regus provided me office services. I changed the credit card I used for automatic billing.  I notified Regus.  They did not make the change and instead canceled my account when the old credit card didn't work.  Then they said I owe 6 months of payments plus collection fees and wanted to charge me a reinstatement fee to reopen my account.  They are completely incompetent and outrageous scam artists.  I think they must be going out of business and are looking for ways of generating extra fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Regus/nationwide/Regus-failed-to-make-change-in-credit-card-information-then-closed-my-account-and-acceler-1153945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Regus