Complaint Review: Restoration Construction Company

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: RRGIRL — Redding California United States of America
Restoration Construction Company
796 Lake Blvd. Redding, California United States of America

Restoration Construction Company Rainbow International , The Restoration and Construction Company, Owner/CEO Martin Woodley Provide coupon to pay $1000.00 deductible if I hire his company-refuses to give $1000.00 credit Redding, California

*Author of original report: Contractors State License Board

Owner-Martin Woodley provides potential customer with a coupon to pay your homeowners deductible of $1000.00.
I hired his company to do my repairs.
I made final payment to Restoration Construction Company. After I made payment, I realized I was never given the credit of $1000.00. I contacted Martin Woodley.He responded with letter that stated "I never collected your $1000.00 deductible & in not collecting it, I waived it. There is no credit back to you because it was never charged to you."
I then provided paperwork to Martin Woodley that showed my homeowners insurance collected my $1000.00 deductible. Therefore you owes me the $1000.00 due to the coupon provided.

Martin Woodley responded with a threatening letter. "he reviewed his file for the last time and if I contact him again, I owe him $296.00 for his time in the matter." He changes his story that states the rebuild paperwork reflects a cost of $7,000.00 minus the $1,000 deductible leaves a balance of $6,000.00
I have pages of paperwork that shows construction work for cost of $6,000.00. I do no have 1 piece of paperwork showing $7,000.00.

Martin Woodley has lied in 2 separate letters, changed stories, and threatened me financially if I contact him again.
I have filed a report with BBB, State Contractors Board and A Police Report for Fraud. How many other victims are there that did not catch the fact that they never received the $1000.00 credit. It is intent on the part of Martin Woodley to present coupon to obtain business and finagle paperwork to get out of paying the homeowner the money! Never hire Restoration Construction Company.
In addition-he uses contractors that do cut-corner work. We have spent hours of our own time, fixing the mistakes from his contractors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Restoration-Construction-Company/Redding-California-96003/Restoration-Construction-Company-Rainbow-International-The-Restoration-and-Construction-1007925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Restoration Construction Company

Contractors State License Board

AUTHOR: RRGIRL - ()

Owner of Restoration & Construction was found to be in violation of technical violations of the Business and Professions Code. Owner was put on notice by Contractors State License Board, state of Ca.  Owner has continued to lie and mis-represent facts.

frozen