Complaint Review: Resume my career-Juston

Resume my career-Juston
Greater New York Internet United States of America

Resume my career-Juston Scam and a Fraud of 'company' New York, Internet

SCAM,LIARS!!!!

This company is a one man show presented as a company, Juston has a sweet tongue but all he is-cheap crook!The resume is basic and used for different individuals,Juston is a jack of all trades running a serious scam....Stay away!

He will make promises to deliver and then tell you of"thousands of clients they have to deal with. After you pay that is he end of decency and he will toss you from pillar to post. They DON'T answer their phone and guess what, the 'Team is this one crook of a rude liar of a man. I wasted m money and I'm mad at myself for being gulable. I have been waiting for months for my resume and site to be created but as he says"I have thousands of customers to deal with, I'll call my team and check with them. He will promise you for months without any luck. You as the customer will have to call and follow up with them.

I am making it my job to inform any innocent person of this ugly scam! Go on the Internet and copy templates but DO NOT waste your money on this company. Your friend will get the ver same resume as yours but different names.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resume-my-career-Juston/internet/Resume-my-career-Juston-Scam-and-a-Fraud-of-company-New-York-Internet-876290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resume my career-Juston